(1) in a large enough venue to support community turnout
(2) an adequate and accessible PA or sound system.
The amount of people and possible turnout has the potential to outsize the proposed Aug. 5th meeting location-- 2nd floor large green bldg
The number of concerned groups (or camps) of potential attendees warrants respect:
- Rail Road Flat & West Point Community Representation
- Sports Programs Representation
- Music & Band Representation
- Teachers Union, Support Staff/CSEA Union Representation
- Concerned Citizens/Tax-payers Representation
- Representation of Concerned Parents.