A Reprieve has Been Granted
There will be a Board Study Session
on Saturday, August 23,
beginning at 10:30 a.m.
at the CUSD
IMC Training Room
- Board Voted (3-2) to hire a $130 hr. Fiscal Advisor
- To postpone the Ugly List vote til Sat.
- To brainstorm/gather ideas to increase revenue
- To leave the 2 recent Administrative wage increases (totaling $32K) in place.
- To leave the Board health benefits in Place
- Superintendent wanted vote taken NOW! He did not want to postpone the CUT list any longer
- Board desired time to gather more information