EVALUATION OF THE SUPERINTENDENT: PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
1. Ensures that district records are maintained in accordance with law.
2. Provides for a safe school environment.
3. Develops long-range plans for new sites and facilities or for the closure of existing sites
4. Provides a program of preventive maintenance for school facilities.
5. Ensures that district business functions are efficiently managed by qualified personnel.
6. Ensures that the budget is planned in terms of educational priorities and that it provides
for the improvement of the educational program.
7. Seeks out new funding sources for the schools.