Wednesday, May 28, 2014

As a Parent and Citizen .... What Can You Do?

* Your voice is louder if you make a request or complaint in writing.
* Ask for specific records or documentation. For example: “HVAC Maintenance and Repair Logs for Room # ____”
* Request that all CUSD school site SARC reports (School Accountability Report Card) are accurate of current conditions of “Facilities.” Deterioration, large stucco cracks, and rooms closed to mold or moisture must be noted on the SARC. The plan for repair and maintenance of these items must also be listed on the report; currently they are not.
* Request to be informed of all issues related to mold, moisture and indoor air quality.
* Request a detailed plan for managing the use and retirement of aged portables.
* Assurance by CUSD must be backed up with full and accurate documentation.
* Find more info at            

Who Can You Contact?

CUSD District Office
Mark Campbell, Superintendent
P.O. Box 788, 3304 Hiway 12  #B
San Andreas, Ca. 95249             
(209) 754-2300
File a Williams Uniform Complaint:
Facility conditions:  (Education Code 35186, 35292.5; 5 CCR 4683

CUSD School Board Members
Sherri Reuche

Evan Garamendi

Greg Gustafson

Zerrall McDaniel

Karan Bowsher

Calaveras County Public Health Dept.
MPH, Director
Dean M. Kelaita, MD, Health Officer
Phone: (209) 754-6460
Fax: (209) 754-1709

Calaveras County Environmental Health Department
891 Mountain Ranch Road
San Andreas, CA 95249
Phone: (209) 754-6399
Fax: (209)754-6722


Formal complaints must be in writing: mail or fax to:

State of California Occupational Safety and Health-Cal OSHA

4206 Technology Dr, Ste 3, 
Modesto, CA 95356 
(209) 545-7310
Fax (209) 545-7313

No comments:

Post a Comment